Monday 16 June 2014

A Hearty Tree and its Pattern...

Good morning ladies and gents! Hope you've had a great weekend. I spent mine away from the computer and away from any work. I am suffering in this heat at the moment but have tried to leave the house anyway. Yesterday the sun decided to stay hidden so I actually managed to be out for quite some time without dying.

 Last week in my marker madness I managed to draw this little tree anyway. I've had half of it done on my rough sketched which I do to come up with new patterns. So I decided to finish it anyway and with this tree came many other ideas.
 I am very happy with it and I love the colours. Black, blue and red are some of my favorite colours to match. They compliment each other so well.
 And since I fell in love with the leaves on the tree I decided to make a pattern out of them. I lurvely pattern that I would like to have printed onto fabric and dress and armchair with or something. It's been a project I've wanted to take on for quite some time now. But I need to find a good armchair in a second-hand shop first. I have found a few but never had the money to buy one at the time. I know there is one waiting for me out there somewhere and when I come across it I will know.
 But for now, the pattern have to go on to phone cases. Which you can buy from the MobiLOVE shop of course. And they're available for both iPhone 4/5 and Samsung Galaxy S3/S4!
 How about them apples ey?!?!

1 comment:

  1. I really love these designs! Thanks for sharing them. Incidentally these are the same colors I'm considering for my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete