Friday 27 June 2014

Bad News.... And some good :)

Hi Everyone! All bad news here unfortunately... Well some good too but yeah my PC is still down and I am pulling my hair out over it. Going absolutely mental here. Luckily Ceri has lent me his laptop so I can get basic work done anyway. But this is nooooo fun. I am having a guy coming around Monday to have a look at it and hopefully give me a diagnostics. I must say I have learnt loads about the inside of my PC though, so at least something good has come out of it. But I swear there is a little ghost inside the PC just playing hell with me as nothing I do seems to work. I just hope it is nothing major.

On the other hand I've gotten loads of blog posts waiting for you. I've had the "time" to do loads of little DIY projects. Staying away from the computer often gives me inspiration in other areas. I am working on getting the baby corner in our bedroom sorted for our new arrival. So I have loads to show you from there, like this cot throw above for example, and things you can easily create yourselves, for your kids or yourself. It can be transferred to what ever you'd like.

Today I'm going to try to get out for a little bit. I need two frames that I can re-paint for the baby corner. And living in my part of town there is loads of charity shops around where you can pick up some lovely cheap frames. This is the mission for today and to start some orders that are due to be sent next week.
I don't like going out on my own at the moment as I find it very exhausting and it feels like baby can pop out any minute now. But I can't lock myself in to the flat. It is driving me mad. So I set little missions every two days or so. Even if it is just walking around the block. I never thought I'd become this immobile, but my god is it hard to move now. Can't wait to have my body back, even though I have loved every second of being pregnant. It'll just be nice to be able to go for long walks and cycles again. I can't wait!

Anyway, I'll get back to you after the weekend with a (hopefully) working PC. Please cross your fingers that this is an easy fix! I am! :) Have a great weekend all of you lovely people out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment