Wednesday 8 February 2012

Toothless...

It has been a very looooong day! This little fella has given me grief all day but now he is finally finished. The paint haven't dried yet though as you might see on the close-up hehe. Anyway, this is Toothless, the dragon from "How to train your dragon" and he is my first custom order. It as nice to have something new to do and also great with a challenge, cause it really was a challenge. There is black fluff all over my apartment now and there was times where I nearly gave up. It is just so hard to work with all the tiny bits and pieces that goes in to something like this. If it was for an iPad or something similar it'd probably been easier. Although, I am very very happy with the final result and I hope the buyer will be too. Now I got 2 more yetis to make and another custom order, a big Igor for an iPad. Seem today will be a late one. Hoped to have at least 3 done by now hahaha....  
Ah well time to clean up the mess and carry on.... (make another mess).
By the way, sorry that I haven't uploaded anything new this week. I have just been to busy to make anything new. But hopefully the necklaces will be here soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment