Sunday 19 February 2012

Sleepless Night...


So, yesterday was my birthday, and a great one. My boyfriend was super sweet and made me breakfast in bed and gave me lovely presents and a yummy cake. It seems I've eaten to much cake to be able to sleep. I got out of bed at 3.00 and I am still up and it is getting close to 5.00. I am really tired but for some reason I can't sleep. So, I decided to upload my next Yeti Necklace. I am to tired to come up with a name for him so I just called him Yeti Head (oooh how creative of me...) I think that'll do for now though. You can find him in my Etsy shop as usual. Now I'm going back to bed and hopefully I won't sleep today away and mess up my sleeping pattern again. I just fixed it and I do NOT want to go back to bad sleeping habits... Niight! Or should I say Morning? hmmm....



1 comment:

  1. It's so weird, everyone on my deviantart and etsy seemed to do something yeti related at the same time. It must be that DA monster t shirt competition inspiring us all!
    Love this little guy - so cute.

    http://pony-chops.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete