Tuesday 3 July 2012

Chibi Owlings...

Miiiiiii! Aren't they the cutest? I've been asked a few times about my old Mr and Mrs Hoot if you can remember them. I decided a while back that I wouldn't make any more cases completely out of felt since I think that the fur is more durable. Anyway, I've been thinking of making new owls for a while and over the weekend my brain has been over-loaded with ideas and these little cuties were just one of them.

So yesterday I made a pattern and here they are! Available in my Etsy shop as usual.

5 comments:

  1. Miiiiiii! Aren't they the cutest? my answer yes they are :D and yes iphone app developer for hire so if anybody want to join them they can contact to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They definitely are the cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet owlings!They almost look as if they have a human (a good one) soul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!!!! So cute!


    www.DailyDoseofhandmade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete