Tuesday 10 July 2012

A hipster in the Tomo shop?

I've got a few things on the go at the moment. First of all I ordered these little charms last week. I've been really bad at branding my goods but that has finally come to an end. These will go on all the bag zippers from now on and I am getting some cute little tags for them as well, but that will take a bit longer.
There is also a geek and a hipster on their way to Tomo!

....and there is a three eyes new product on its way toooo!!! :D

My mother and my brother with his girls friend is coming to visit for a whole week, Sunday. So this week will be busy finishing of orders and sorting out our home. I'm going to try to finish everything I've got on the go today and tomorrow. Although next week will be quiet on here. I will keep the shop open but I want to spend as much time as possible with my family since we don't see each other very often any more since they live in Sweden.

Anywayyyyys, more stuff tomorrowzzzz... OuO

No comments:

Post a Comment