Wednesday 1 May 2013

What's up...

I got a few things in the air at the moment. I have TOOOOO many things going on at the moment and have forbidden myself to come up with more ideas (if that is possible) till I have finished the ones that I have ongoing!
This is a portrait of a woman who is an idol and great inspiration to me and to what I do. Even though the things we do are very different she still inspire me to keep trying and keep working hard. She is the perfect example of how hard work really do pay off. I will let you know who this woman is when I have finished this portrait and sent it off to her.
This here is just a squiggle that I did yesterday. You will know what its all about in a little while. But for now, let's just say that big changes are coming to Tomo!
I also went berserk on my bookcase yesterday! I tend to get in to the habit of just throwing things in to it while I'm working and yesterday I couldn't even get to my threads cause I had dumped so much on top of them and so I pulled out some old cardboard boxes and gave them a makeover. It's great what you can do with a bit of left over wrapping paper and glue.

So now my scissors and bits and bobs have got their own super cute little box...
And so does my fabric paints and brushes and stuff! Makes me so much happier and it is way easier to work. Little boxes can work miracles indeed! >u<

Now back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment