Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year!!!

Happy 2013 Everyone! What a year 2012 has been, but I think 2013 will be even better.
Anyway, we're back open and I am looking forward to make new things and be more creative than ever before. Many exciting things have happened, we have two new stockists that I will tell you more about in a different Blog Entry.

Many things will change here at the blog. First of all it will be renamed. The reason for this is that I am doing well enough to finally register my company, but since I run three businesses now I have decided to register them all under the name Triclopod Studios. Tomo will still be Tomo, but a sub-company (if you can call it that) to Triclopod Studios. The blog will now become the home of all my businesses. These three are; of course Tomo Ltd, Sugar Skull Candy and EJ Arts. I started Sugar Skull Candy just before Christmas and haven't had the time to establish it properly, due to the crazy time I had with all the Christmas orders from Tomo and a massive wholesale at the same time. But Sugar Skull Candy is based around tattoo art and I simply make tattoo inspired jewellery. I have only managed to get seven different designs in so far, but I am super happy with how they came out and there will be more in a near future.
EJ Arts is based around myself and my art. I do freelance work as a digital artist from time to time and it is important to have your VAT numbers and everything whilst doing this.

So you will see everything I work on in here from now on. It can be anything from super kawaii cuteness to skulls and bones or big art canvases. I don't think you will be disappointed though, it will only make this blog a bit more interesting and hopefully bring more followers.

I think 2013 will be a great year!

Have you guys got any new years resolutions?
Mine is to stay more organized,
Be even more creative,
And to make my business a big success!

1 comment:

  1. I wish you lots of success in your new ventures! I too want to be more organized this year.

    Blogging Buddies Team
    http://heversonart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete