Monday 28 May 2012

The end of an era...


And so it all ends. My three years in University is no more and this is what I've got to show from it. I am so happy with my final project. It hasn't been easy though, many tears have been shed and at countless times I've been pulling the hair of my head. But it was all worth it in the end, and I thiiiiink, not sure, that I will graduate with a first class degree. I am not great at trying to figure out the percentage so it is just and assumption.

From here on you will see Tomo rise to a new level though. I have big plans and I hope I will be able to achieve them all. Also for the ones that have been waiting there will be a batch of Ipod cases coming out soon. I won't be making them forever since there is other things I want to focus on, but so many of you have been asking for them so I thought I'd give the ones that didn't get any, another chance.

Now I am going to enjoy one of the first mountain-bike rides in a loooong long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment