Thursday 19 September 2013

New Package...

Morning Everyone! Over the past few days I've been working on the new packaging for Tomodachi Island. I've been wanting to do this for a while but haven't had the time. I ran out of packaging a while ago and didn't want to order more as the old packaging quite simply is old and Tomodachi Island has changed so much since then. So I have sent orders out in clear bags which I hate. I have felt really bad about this and I just had to take the time to make new packaging. So next week at some point it will be here. This is what it looks like and I would love to know what you think.
Full view if you want to read the text.

Also I am so sorry that I have been more or less absent for a good while now. I am working allot and when I'm not in work I work here to get orders done. I don't have much free time to make new things in, which sucks. I do hope that this will change in not too long though as I have some plans. More about that when I know whats happening hehe.

Oh, and Christmas. Yeah, it's close now and that will mean even more work for me. I love Christmas as it opens up so many doors for me and Tomodachi Island. This year will be my second Christmas with Tomodachi Island and I am better prepared this year. However this means that new creatures will be short on the ground. But if I hit my target this year, then next year will be filled of new creatures, items and surprises. So fingers crossed that Christmas will help me to hit my target.

I also want to ask everyone to make sure that you order in time as Christmas is crazy for everyone. Especially customs and post offices so there will be major delays. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment